Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports Inferno $$$ FF: 6th Annual - ROLL CALL WHO's IN?

ACC Country - F these Devils and TarHeells
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by joeking1978 View Post
    Oh ****... I forgot how bad my team was last year! . I must have blocked it out.

I honestly don't know if I want the 1st pick. So much pressure.
    rather have that then the 4th...even with Big C taking QB at 3, it's still a toss up
    Kids, you have the power

KARLinCL shall now be known as Karl Half Face and KALRinCL will live on in stories only

Just Like Football

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    rather have that then the 4th...even with Big C taking QB at 3, it's still a toss up
    You could have the 6th lol. In a snake draft I always hate the middle. That is if I am correct that I have YMIH's spot.
    Dear micmac, If you see me behind you then you're already dead. Respectfully, My car- Mike V

vCash

I may willing to give the 1st for your And some later picks

vCash

so lets narrow down the place,day and time...I think we are down to 2 spots..Livonia and Novi..time and day I believe a thursday right? now date and time..
    "People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."

vCash

Thought we all agreed on September 1st. Time I believe every year since we started doing Bdubs it's been 6:30 or 7pm.
    S.I. member #432

vCash

I'll be driving in that day, but should be able to make 6:30 or 7 without a problem. Still working the details out. MSU playing on Friday threw a big wrench into the mix.
    Kids, you have the power

KARLinCL shall now be known as Karl Half Face and KALRinCL will live on in stories only

Just Like Football

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by joeking1978 View Post
    I thought we were going in reverse order or something like that?
    The topic i brought up was having a **** bowl tournament with the winner of the losers bracket getting first pick, runner up 2nd pick...etc. It was shot down cuz i was told it gives everyone a clean slate year to year.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    The topic i brought up was having a **** bowl tournament with the winner of the losers bracket getting first pick, runner up 2nd pick...etc. It was shot down cuz i was told it gives everyone a clean slate year to year.
    Yeah, I didn't know it was decided that we do the reverse order. I though we were still doing the random draw
    Quote Originally Posted by tHeMSUMan View Post
    So take those daddy Michigan Wolverines diapers off and get with reality flemoboy.

vCash

Default ~

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJoe79 View Post
    Yeah, I didn't know it was decided that we do the reverse order. I though we were still doing the random draw
    Good with either.
    Dear micmac, If you see me behind you then you're already dead. Respectfully, My car- Mike V

vCash

Since it really wasn't agreed to, I'd say we do a random draw again with the understanding that moving forward we'll tweak based on reverse order for the following year - but we can discuss that before the season starts.
    Kids, you have the power

Just Like Football

vCash

Since it really wasn't agreed to, I'd say we do a random draw again with the understanding that moving forward we'll tweak based on reverse order for the following year - but we can discuss that before the season starts.

Agree! This was the answer I got when I suggested a playoff for draft order. It's on page 3 of last years thread. From JoeK:

"technically it should just be in reverse order, but if we are not doing a keeper, than this creates a huge disadvantage for the last winner. randomizing it gives everyone an equal shot every year".