Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Royce Jenkins Stone, LB, Cass Tech - MICHIGAN

vCash

I wouldn't look too much into those comments by RJS. Kid is just upset he doesn't have an offer yet, which if he doesn't have in a few weeks, will be a pretty reasonable disgust. However, he certainly won't get out of this month without an offer.

I think that RJS needs to keep in mind that it is going to be hard to get an offer out to him right now immediately after NSD. Guys like Kiel and Pike have gotten their Michigan offers from Hoke by calling the Michigan staff. They can't call them.

If I was Hoke I would make every effort to know that next week does not go by without my top in-state prospects having scholarship offers.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Josh2Blue View Post
    I wouldn't look too much into those comments by RJS. Kid is just upset he doesn't have an offer yet, which if he doesn't have in a few weeks, will be a pretty reasonable disgust. However, he certainly won't get out of this month without an offer.

I think that RJS needs to keep in mind that it is going to be hard to get an offer out to him right now immediately after NSD. Guys like Kiel and Pike have gotten their Michigan offers from Hoke by calling the Michigan staff. They can't call them.

If I was Hoke I would make every effort to know that next week does not go by without my top in-state prospects having scholarship offers.
    Can the coaches visit the school and talk to the coach and tell him to contact Hoke? If Michigan can't contact players, how did MSU have a junior day this week? I'm lost.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Hand View Post
    Can the coaches visit the school and talk to the coach and tell him to contact Hoke? If Michigan can't contact players, how did MSU have a junior day this week? I'm lost.
    pre signing day? just a guess

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Hand View Post
    Before a few days before NSD they could have done that. They can send them mail, though, that just takes a few days...

vCash

"People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."

vCash

Offered by Bama today.
    Queme los Barcos!

vCash

Lock the thread.
    UM football free until Brandon is gone.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by gordongekko View Post
    Lock the thread.

vCash

Miami-FL became the latest school to offer Detroit Cass Tech linebacker Royce Jenkins-Stone.
    http://iowa.scout.com/a.z?s=8&p=2&c=...2f1052172.html

Yesterday, Oklahoma became the latest program to offer Detroit Cass Tech's 6-2, 215-lb junior linebacker Royce Jenkins-Stone.

Michigan, Michigan State, Iowa, Cincinnati, Toledo, Pittsburgh, and Syracuse were the other schools who have offered him, and although he said yesterday that the Sooners were tops on his list, he wanted to clarify that today.

"Oklahoma is my most impressive offer yet," he stated, "but I wanted to make sure everybody knows I am still open!"

Open to each school that has offered him so far and a pair of schools that have not yet extended the official offers, but may soon.

"I should be visiting Notre Dame and Nebraska and that's it this month."
    http://miami.scout.com/2/1048718.html

vCash

Via RJS' twitter:

I will be visiting the Big House next week

vCash

Royce Jenkins Stone committed at the spring game

Huge pick up
    Staring at my countdown clock and bulletin board material for motivation