RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
Missed the draft because of work. I think it's safe to say the rest of the day will be spent working on major roster reshuffling.
hey juicy....hate to break it to you, but taylor potts is getting the start over Steven Shef.
I've added 2 more bench spots, so go pick up some project players if you want. When adding a player, don't release anyone off your team (just leave the section empty).
alright guys, its up to you since people have brought it up.
1. Would you like a 2 QB starters? - Just asking because even our backups are high producers and leaving them on the bench is sorta like wasting them
2. Would you like a 2 Def starters? - There is still a lot of good defenses out there, so why not?
3. Would you like a flex spot added or to replace a current spot? - Maybe instead of starting 3 WRs, you can start 2 WRs and use that extra spot for another RB. Could also get rid of the TE spot and go with a WR/TE flex.
2. No. Same reasoning as #1.
3. I don't mind a flex spot.
Ultimately all of this is simply just my opinion though. I won't ***** whatever decision is made.
I wouldn't mind adding a flex (Since you just did add 2 more to our roster) BUT I don't think it should be in place of a current spot- it should be in addition to everything we already have.. I think some people may have drafted with the idea of starting 3WR and instead if it's actually 2WR and 1 flex 1RB/WR that would've changed their draft strategy.
But since everyone gets to add 2 more people to their roster, I think it would be more interesting to add a extra starting spot- what position should be added is the question IMO. What are the Flex options? IS there a QB/RB/WR Flex? That way if people want to start 2QB's, they can. Seems like that could make the strategy a little more interesting on a weekly basis.
Not a big deal either way though, just my thought