Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Wanna Play College Fantasy Football?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo81 View Post
    Cousins?
    Bj cunningham

vCash

Missed the draft because of work. I think it's safe to say the rest of the day will be spent working on major roster reshuffling.

Banned
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MSUJSCHOOL04 View Post
    Missed the draft because of work. I think it's safe to say the rest of the day will be spent working on major roster reshuffling.

maybe if you would have picked up your phone I could have done it for you

Banned
    vCash

hey juicy....hate to break it to you, but taylor potts is getting the start over Steven Shef.

vCash

hey juicy....hate to break it to you, but taylor potts is getting the start over Steven Shef.
    yup, Tubberville just named Potts starting QB

prolly cuz of this epic 'stache

www.HillsdaleBasketball.com

vCash

no Spartans taken?

very surprising
    someone took Blair White

vCash

I've added 2 more bench spots, so go pick up some project players if you want. When adding a player, don't release anyone off your team (just leave the section empty).

alright guys, its up to you since people have brought it up.

1. Would you like a 2 QB starters? - Just asking because even our backups are high producers and leaving them on the bench is sorta like wasting them

2. Would you like a 2 Def starters? - There is still a lot of good defenses out there, so why not?

3. Would you like a flex spot added or to replace a current spot? - Maybe instead of starting 3 WRs, you can start 2 WRs and use that extra spot for another RB. Could also get rid of the TE spot and go with a WR/TE flex.

Banned
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by digitalv View Post
    I've added 2 more bench spots, so go pick up some project players if you want. When adding a player, don't release anyone off your team (just leave the section empty).

1. Would you like a 2 QB starters? - Just asking because even our backups are high producers and leaving them on the bench is sorta like wasting them

2. Would you like a 2 Def starters? - There is still a lot of good defenses out there, so why not?

3. Would you like a flex spot added or to replace a current spot? - Maybe instead of starting 3 WRs, you can start 2 WRs and use that extra spot for another RB. Could also get rid of the TE spot and go with a WR/TE flex.
    yes
    yes
    I'm in for that as well

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by digitalv View Post

1. No. I like having to decide which player might get me the most points at QB. Having two QBs in waters that down a bit.
    2. No. Same reasoning as #1.
    3. I don't mind a flex spot.

Ultimately all of this is simply just my opinion though. I won't ***** whatever decision is made.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheNorm View Post
    1. No. I like having to decide which player might get me the most points at QB. Having two QBs in waters that down a bit.
    2. No. Same reasoning as #1.
    3. I don't mind a flex spot.

Ultimately all of this is simply just my opinion though. I won't ***** whatever decision is made.
    lock step
    This board always comes back around college football time

vCash

I wouldn't mind adding a flex (Since you just did add 2 more to our roster) BUT I don't think it should be in place of a current spot- it should be in addition to everything we already have.. I think some people may have drafted with the idea of starting 3WR and instead if it's actually 2WR and 1 flex 1RB/WR that would've changed their draft strategy.

But since everyone gets to add 2 more people to their roster, I think it would be more interesting to add a extra starting spot- what position should be added is the question IMO. What are the Flex options? IS there a QB/RB/WR Flex? That way if people want to start 2QB's, they can. Seems like that could make the strategy a little more interesting on a weekly basis.

Not a big deal either way though, just my thought