Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: the official SI "Good Deal" thread

vCash

Free Hertz #1 Gold Membership (for drivers 21-24) + No underage fee

A Complimentary #1 Club Gold Membership For Young Renters*

Are you 21 or older? Start enjoying the benefits of a complimentary Hertz #1 Club Gold membership with your next rental with Hertz.

In addition to waiving the $60 membership fee, Youíll also enjoy:

* Automatic discounts on our Standard and Leisure Rates.

* No additional fees related to your age**. This is a fee that is usually applied to each rental day for renters ages 21-24 years-old.

* Speed and Expedited Service at over 40 of the world's busiest airports, there's no stopping at any counters. And at over 1,000 locations around the world, simply go to the specially designated Gold counter, show your driver's license and pick-up your keys.

* Provide your e-mail address too and you'll receive special savings opportunities especially for our Gold members.

Hertz

vCash

BTW, great thread.

vCash

http://www.passwird.com

I check it pretty much everyday at work. That ESPN deal was on there yesterday I think.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tommyz View Post
    Mr. Deal, if you find a sweet deal on Mens Health, im sure some of us would really appreciate it..
    hey Tommy.... Perfect timing on that request:

Discountmags has a promo:
    $8.00/yr (10 issues, $0.80 each) (each additional year is only $5 more) using code: 6043
    http://www.discountmags.com/product/...h?a=slickdeals

I, personally, HAVE bought magazine subs from them.. I think it took ~ 2months to get the stuff started, FWIW.

vCash

Sports Illustrated is doing a promo right now in that if you buy 28 issues for $49 you can get a copy of Madden 10 (any console) and The Road To Canton DVD for free.

https://subs.timeinc.net/SI/si_madde...questid=347840
    www.HillsdaleBasketball.com

vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SportsFromA2 View Post
    Do any of you guys have credit cards issued by Citibank?

If so, take advantage of the "virtual account number" feature, they give you a 1-time use "disposable" credit card number to use online.. a GREAT feature IMO

I use it for EVEY site I buy stuff from, except Best Buy (instore pickup = you have to show your actual card with matching numbers)
    Link? I would use that. I have a Citi card that I've had so long my limit is 18K. I've never heard of that feature.
    Ain't nobody got time for that.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Link? I would use that. I have a Citi card that I've had so long my limit is 18K. I've never heard of that feature.
    When you login to your account, go to "Tools and services" (4th tab), and in the drop down "get a virtual credit card number" should be the 2nd option

From there you'll have 2 versions, the download version or the web version, I ALWAYS do the web version... That'll popup a new window where you login again and click "generate virtual credit card" and BAM- your card will show up on the screen. CCV code, exp. date, and all

BTW, I believe Discover cards have the same feature, although I don't have a Discover card to personally vouch for that

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Agent300 View Post
    yes for the love of god dont use those. and a similar note, last night i caught this kid digging through the trash, finding receipts, coming in the store grabbing the items on the receipt and returning them for money. unfortunately for him he tried it at the wrong store and is now in jail.
    This used to happen a lot when I was at the Westland JC Penney before they had cameras. We arenít talking 20 years ago. I left that place 6 years ago. Screw the receipt. They would grab stuff off the shelves and take it to the counter to return for a giftcard assuming they didnít feel like just walking right out the damn door. If you grab 10 or 15 $30 baby Osh Kosh outfits, you just picked up some serious money.

vCash

Default Free subscription to Dime Magazine

No idea what this is but it's free.

Subscription to Dime Magazine

:: Dime ::

vCash

Old Navy has a good sale right now. 20% off your online order, and free shipping on orders over $75. Enter "stuff75" at check out.

For anyone with kids...I get alot of my kiddo's clothes at Old Navy. Hard to beat the prices, and they always have good sales like the one above. With school starting up soon, thought I would share.