Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 67 to 73 of 73

Thread: The Official Restaurant Thread

                  
   
  1. #67
    All-Gehringer EvenflowTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Swirling Frights
    Posts
    1,655
    vCash
    4591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ACfromtheD View Post
    Going to Ocean Prime tonight, not really excited.
    I kind of thought that too when I looked at their menu when they first opened, saw it was stupid expensive, but didn't really see anything on the menu that would get me in the door.

    How was it?

  2. #68
    All-Inferno ACfromtheD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    41,069
    vCash
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvenflowTen View Post
    I kind of thought that too when I looked at their menu when they first opened, saw it was stupid expensive, but didn't really see anything on the menu that would get me in the door.

    How was it?
    It's good food but if I'm going to pay those prices there are other places I'd recommend.

    Truffle Mac and cheese is amazing though.

  3. #69
    All ACfromtheD Beard tommyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    33,296
    vCash
    1390000

    Default

    So looking for some recommendations on where to go for my anniversary..Not looking for suit and tie type of place..Casual dress, great food, not VERY expensive...Im not looking for a 200 tab...So witney and iridescence are not what im looking for...Any Tips?
    "People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."

  4. #70
    All-Lindsay JROLLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    2,257
    vCash
    2214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyz View Post
    So looking for some recommendations on where to go for my anniversary..Not looking for suit and tie type of place..Casual dress, great food, not VERY expensive...Im not looking for a 200 tab...So witney and iridescence are not what im looking for...Any Tips?
    How about La Dolce Vita?

    http://www.ldvrestaurant.net/

  5. #71
    All-Dumars GaryAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New Boston, MI
    Posts
    11,405
    vCash
    186027
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. - Confucius

  6. #72
    All-Bowman General283's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Hills of Bloomfield
    Posts
    14,707
    vCash
    22010

    Default

    Went to dinner at Social in Birmingham Friday night. I am in shock over how good the food is there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBrown View Post
    Hard-ons in Matt Moore's direction are advisable.

  7. #73
    All-Inferno yourmom_is_hot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    22,958
    vCash
    4154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by General283 View Post
    Went to dinner at Social in Birmingham Friday night. I am in shock over how good the food is there.
    social is quality. My office is walking distance from there an we'll have lunch there every couple weeks.

    I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •