Page 10 of 458 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weather Thread

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by CALHOUN View Post
    Havent you been listening to the promos?
    No...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Fraserburn View Post
    I went golfing yesterday,.....
    Was that you I saw on the UofM Golf Course yesterday with your 9-iron!? Im guessing no, so that makes 2 people I know of who golfed on January 3rd.

But to comment on the weather.... I HATE IT! Im a winter guy, and to me, 30-40 degrees is no better than 10-20 degrees. If its going to be colder than 40, give me snow and let me go snowboarding and snowmobiling! If I have to wear a winter jacket, there better be snow!
    Gator & Karsch IMer: PJ in Walled Lake

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas City Joey View Post
    Was that you I saw on the UofM Golf Course yesterday with your 9-iron!? Im guessing no, so that makes 2 people I know of who golfed on January 3rd.

But to comment on the weather.... I HATE IT! Im a winter guy, and to me, 30-40 degrees is no better than 10-20 degrees. If its going to be colder than 40, give me snow and let me go snowboarding and snowmobiling! If I have to wear a winter jacket, there better be snow!

Ditto
    You sissies cant hadle a real Black Man. You are too used to foster and dare I say ortize

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas City Joey View Post
    My dad and my uncle went, so did my girlfriends brother and 3 of his friends

So thats 8

vCash

Bunch of my buddies played at Huron Meadows yesterday - said it was packed.

I haven't even busted out the winter jacket yet - it can stay like this until April and I'd be fine with it.

CanAM cup returns to the USA!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by JimElNino View Post
    My dad and my uncle went, so did my girlfriends brother and 3 of his friends

So thats 8
    you can add 3 more to that list....... my dad, mom and i have been the 2nd & 3rd & probably tonight since its suppose to rain 1/2" tonight.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hupthefool View Post
    Bunch of my buddies played at Huron Meadows yesterday - said it was packed.

I haven't even busted out the winter jacket yet - it can stay like this until April and I'd be fine with it.
    hupthefool, you are probably the only one that this would interest... but my golf this year has been awesome with my new Sky-Caddie. my wife bought me one for christmas

vCash

If you're havin' code problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a glitch ain't one
    FALSE, all of my problems are "gltiches."

vCash

This weather sucks balls. I want the dam snow!
    "peace does not keep itself; conflict is prevented by vigilance and strength, not by appeasement and weakness" - Robert "Buzz" Patterson.

vCash

Anyone else live on the east side of town in the vacinity of the Clinton River? That river was so damn high today because of all the rain it was damn close to flooding in places. With the additional rain tonight, I wonder if we will have any flooding problems?

Damn it! The first winter we can take the kid out to play in the snow and we haven't had any....

vCash

I drove to Grove City, OH and back today for work. It is on the south side of Columbus. It was about 8-10 degrees cooler but it rained all the way there and all the way back...really hard.

On an unrelated note to the whether, it was sickening listening to the radio down there. Meijer has Gator Meat on sale. WTF, I thought Meijer was Grand Rapids based...fricken sellouts

There was also an add for Kroger I think "Stock up for the big WIN in Glendale"...it is a forgone conclusion as far as they are concerned.