Page 1 of 459 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weather Thread

vCash

Default The Weather Thread

Another revived thread...

My office windows are tinted, and with that, it is black as night outside right now. HEAVY rain, thunder, lightning, lights flickering...wow...

Ive studied abroad or two Fraserburn's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Tannen
    Another revived thread...

My office windows are tinted, and with that, it is black as night outside right now. HEAVY rain, thunder, lightning, lights flickering...wow...

You too?.......imagine that

where the hell is my bathing suit
    i could swim in the parking lot its so flooded
    Learning Taco Bell meat is not meat is like learning that cigarettes are addictive

ShoeGal

Sunny here on Detroit's East Side...but rain to come.

Thanks for recreating the thread Biff!

vCash

Today/Early this morning storms were impressive, I went to bed very late last night and you could hear the thunder rolling in. Those storms were massive, then again this morning it big thunderstorms and now the wind is picking up once again. I need to mow my grass its almost to mid calf.
    "peace does not keep itself; conflict is prevented by vigilance and strength, not by appeasement and weakness" - Robert "Buzz" Patterson.

ShoeGal

Quote Originally Posted by goose28in
    Today/Early this morning storms were impressive, I went to bed very late last night and you could hear the thunder rolling in. Those storms were massive, then again this morning it big thunderstorms and now the wind is picking up once again. I need to mow my grass its almost to mid calf.
    I dont' know where you live, but good luck. I drove through a knee high, flooded road on the east side an hour ago, and the grass is like mud. We just got another storm right before lunch and it's getting dark again.

As you can tell, I'm attempting to get you off the hook for mowing the lawn

vCash

Tonight: A chance of rain showers, mixing with snow after 2am. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a west southwest wind between 16 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 43. West southwest wind between 14 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West southwest wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a southwest wind 14 to 17 mph increasing to between 23 and 26 mph. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday Night: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy and breezy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
    Check out that weather friday night for the tigers game... Quite windy + rain+snow showers :uhoh

If you're gonna kick and s--- well just forget it.
    vCash

Ah, sucks for you guys, its 85, bright and sunny with more of that to come here.
    You could do a little or a little .

Be careful out there guys and girls.

vCash

ITS F'ING SNOWING RIGHT NOW HERE IN WIXOM.......... :mad:
    "People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just like to pee a lot."

vCash

Crap.. that means it's heading this way, just in time for the hour long drive to school that will turn into 90 minutes...

vCash

Nice snow squal here in Troy.
    "peace does not keep itself; conflict is prevented by vigilance and strength, not by appeasement and weakness" - Robert "Buzz" Patterson.

Ive studied abroad or two Fraserburn's Avatar
    vCash

I dont care how farkin cold it gets I refuse to wear a coat in October

I shake my fist at you inclement weather
    Learning Taco Bell meat is not meat is like learning that cigarettes are addictive