Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: am i an idiot or a highly principaled individual?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by JDC48160 View Post
    I think you're just a moran.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeking1978 View Post
    FYP
    Fixed your fix.

Also, I think this was an all or nothing play. I assume that once she paid up in drinking everclear or whatever the strongest booze the place had to offer, that the ONS was definitely on. Cheaper than GHB, too, if you're making her pay for her own drink bet losses.
    "We're all born with 200 bad poems in us. Middle School and High School is a good time to get rid of those."
    --Billy Collins, former U.S. Poet Laureate
    Member 4404

Lil' B Club
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Hand View Post
    How old was this girl?

Good question. I never ask. But id assume late 20s. Maybe even early 30s.

Lil' B Club
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Hand View Post
    There were so many creative ways he could have made that skank pay up but the only thing he could think of was getting more liquor.

Look those were the terms of the bet prior to the set up. She agreed. Granted I could have informed her that she could pay me in a different way. Ill try to keep that in mind when im 5 shots and 7 drinks deep

vCash

I must be old but what does "I ran two drink bets w her" mean?

vCash

Who invited this ***** to the board?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by blanch32 View Post
    Friday night, my buddy sets me up w the town ***** of greenville, sc. Things were going good, we broke off at midnight from the pack to another bar, and I ran two drink bets w her, and to lil suprise she lost both, and the refused to pay up. This ended things abruptly, and she drove me back to my friend. When I got out of her parents expedition, she called me back and told me she would have boned me that night if I didn't insist on collecting the payout.

What do you dudes think? Im I a morom for passing her up or the man for not compromising my values?
    No, you are not. You were not attracted to her that is why you subconsciously sabotaged the date.

She was ugly wasn't she?

Lil' B Club
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by auburntigerdude View Post
    No, you are not. You were not attracted to her that is why you subconsciously sabotaged the date.

She was ugly wasn't she?
    Not ugly, but not really my type. Too tall. I prefer my chicks 5 7 or less. Also, her outfit was a turnoff. Looks like she came st8 from work, yet it was 8 pm. Granted I usually don't mind the extended happy hour look, but cor christ sake, suit up if you know your in it to win. Have some personal pride. Business causal on a late fri night screams slop.

vCash

Blanch is starting to remind me of Diddy's buddy or former buddy that just couldn't get some even if he paid for it.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. - Confucius

vCash

I'm becoming a fan of the Blanch

Lil' B Club
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GaryAngel View Post
    Blanch is starting to remind me of Diddy's buddy or former buddy that just couldn't get some even if he paid for it.
    Back from 2004 to 2007 I ran that catfishing gm on the boards of the internets. It was a smash hit and gave my own unique voice seperate from all the bonars and haters. Basically I would tell the stories of every chick I banged, but somehow at the last second **** happened instead of insertion. Everyone fell for it and ate it up. Gave it up once I meet the clowns that made fun of that internet persona. When the reverse way, told the truth, and have been hated ever since

vCash

Drink Bets with Girls only exist in order to get them Drunk enough to sleep with you.

You have to go back and read the playbook, man....

SI Member # 137