1. Texas (3-0): Freshman RB Charles picking up where Benson left off.
2. Southern Cal (2-0): Trojans' offense might be even more explosive.
3. LSU (1-0): Miles & Co. had week off to prepare for visit from Vols.
4. Florida (3-0): Meyer's personal winning streak 19 games and counting.
5. Va. Tech (3-0): Pitched second straight shutout, in home opener.
6. Ohio State (2-1): Defense, special teams might be OSU's best offense.
7. Florida State (3-0): Held to 13 yards rushing in road victory over B.C.
8. Georgia (3-0): Ware's 100-yard day enough to keep Bulldogs rolling.
9. Arizona St. (2-1): Set record with 773 yards offense vs. N'western.
10. Louisville (2-0): Piled up 553 yards on 50 plays in rout of Oregon St..
11. Mich. State (3-0): Trannon's breakout day nearly turned it into a rout.
12. Miami (Fla.) (1-1): Escaped Death Valley with triple-OT revenge.
13. UCLA (3-0): QB Olson has Bruins thinking big after Oklahoma win.
14. Notre Dame (2-1): Quinn's record-setting day still too little, too late.
15. Tenn. (1-1): Special-team blunders too much to overcome.
16. Purdue (2-0): RB Void has been the strength of offense thus far.
17. Boston College (2-1): Upset bid fizzled when QB Porter got hurt.
18. California (3-0): Lynch sits, but Bears offense carries on.
19. Michigan (2-1): Hart's healing but needs Breaston to spark offense.
20. Clemson (2-1): Nearly beat Miami in OT for second straight year.
21. Ga. Tech (3-0): Mystery illness could keep QB Ball out vs. Va. Tech.
22. Iowa State (2-0): Have forced seven turnovers in two games.
23. Wisconsin (3-0): Calhoun's 171-yard day leads way at N. Carolina.
24. Oregon (3-0): Ready to take quack at top-ranked USC in Eugene.
25. Alabama (3-0): Tide gets Florida, Tennessee, LSU at home this year.
College football writer John Niyo has one of the 65 votes in this year's Associated Press Top 25 poll.
What the hell is this? Texas over USC? How do you put ANYONE over USC right now?