Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: OGT: Chi @ Wings 1pm

vCash

I'd rather start at home, but I'm not exactly bummed out about starting in Nashville either. Simply put, there are no easy matchups in the Western Conference for anyone. No 10:30 starts with all the pressure on Nashville with everyone expecting them to go far with all their additions. I think Jimmy will be the difference in a very close series.

vCash

I think Wings take first two and win in 5. I'm happy they are starting on the road because I think it will force them to be focused from the start.
    I Hate Michigan State University But Love Their Women

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by theman2600 View Post
    I think Wings take first two and win in 5. I'm happy they are starting on the road because I think it will force them to be focused from the start.
    I think Kate Upton sneaks into my house in the middle of the night and starts blowing me in my sleep, and as it wakes me up my wife says "let's go for it!" and joins in on the action.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBrown View Post
    Hard-ons in Matt Moore's direction are advisable.

vCash

I have them winning but in 5 seems a little much...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by General283 View Post
    I think Kate Upton sneaks into my house in the middle of the night and starts blowing me in my sleep, and as it wakes me up my wife says "let's go for it!" and joins in on the action.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LionSB06 View Post

I have them winning but in 5 seems a little much...
    The regular season and playoffs are different and I see Nashville being over confident at home, which will result in the Wings being up 2-0.

I have no respect for the St. Louis or Nashville and expect the Wings to beat either easily in the playoffs. The Blackhawks and Sharks are the only two teams from the West, that I respect.

vCash

The regular season and playoffs are different and I see Nashville being over confident at home, which will result in the Wings being up 2-0.

I have no respect for the St. Louis or Nashville and expect the Wings to beat either easily in the playoffs. The Blackhawks and Sharks are the only two teams from the West, that I respect.

I dont fear the Blues that much either but Nashville IMO is a very good team and nothing to take lightly. And I would rather play the Shark or Hawks over the Preds in the first rd. Nashville is very physical and has made themselves into a legit cup contender with the depth and scoring the now have. Also have the #1 PP unit as well which if they can continue that in the playoffs they will be pretty tough to beat.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LionSB06 View Post
    I dont fear the Blues that much either but Nashville IMO is a very good team and nothing to take lightly. And I would rather play the Shark or Hawks over the Preds in the first rd. Nashville is very physical and has made themselves into a legit cup contender with the depth and scoring the now have. Also have the #1 PP unit as well which if they can continue that in the playoffs they will be pretty tough to beat.
    From a logically standpoint, I agree with you but with the Wings I've rarely send logic play out with them in the playoffs. The sharks and their PCT make the Wings seem play confused imo and the Hawks just love playing the Wings and I think they would play the best they could and possibly beat us.

This should be fun with them not being a top 4 conf team and probably being the underdog.

vCash

I think the wings are toast from a logically standpoint.

All-Cobb
    vCash

By the sounds of it, the Wings are playing the 85 Oilers.

vCash

Picking against the Wings is that dramatic? That's telling.