Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2012 NBA Draft Thread

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by det2orl View Post
    Exactly who I was describing above

vCash

I think im going the other way on Sullinger. He's a very good rebounder, he can shoot and he has an innate understanding of the game. Why can't he be Kevin Loveish? I'd definitely take him over somebody like Meyers Leonard or PJ3, maybe even Drummond.
    I realize I'm putting this here for you to read... but please, don't talk about it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ACfromtheD View Post
    I think im going the other way on Sullinger. He's a very good rebounder, he can shoot and he has an innate understanding of the game. Why can't he be Kevin Loveish? I'd definitely take him over somebody like Meyers Leonard or PJ3, maybe even Drummond.
    He just seems bish to me.

vCash

Why?
    I realize I'm putting this here for you to read... but please, don't talk about it.

vCash

I dunno, I don't have anything concrete.

Just watching him it looks like stuff gets under his skin real easy, maybe immature is better than soft, but I just think when he goes next level and he's not bigger and stronger than most, he won't be able to hang.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Fraze View Post
    I dunno, I don't have anything concrete.

Just watching him it looks like stuff gets under his skin real easy, maybe immature is better than soft, but I just think when he goes next level and he's not bigger and stronger than most, he won't be able to hang.
    You are on the right track.

I was high on Sully last year but he has taken a step back this year. When matched up against another top level big man like Draymond, he was able to move him further away from the basket and frustrate the hell out of Sullinger. When Sullinger get's frustrated he seems to make extremely poor decisions and get in foul/turn over trouble.

Not saying these aren't problems he could correct with maturing and some NBA teaching but, who knows?

If you're gonna kick and s--- well just forget it.
    vCash

Barnes, Marshall and Henson are all declaring for the draft

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2012/sto...ll-enter-draft

vCash

I don't see it. He can't do it consistently against against college players.

vCash

I'm not convinced he can consistently knock down 16-footers, but if he can, I can see him becoming a solid, Carlos Boozer type of 4/5. I think I've downgraded his abilities because of my hatred for Ohio State, but I certainly wouldn't try to build an NBA team around him.

vCash

Yeah he wasn't very good last night.

I hope Anthony Davis doesn't end up in Toronto. Can you imagine what the stories will be if New Orleans wins the lottery?

vCash

He seems like he grew up being the best without having to work hard but now people are passing him by and he can't kick it up another gear.